Arakas Laderos – very tasty Greek pea potato stew. The sweetness of the pea makes it so delicious. Thanks Anna for showing me this tasty and easy recipe. Pure vegan joy on the plate.
- Stir in hot pan with olive oil onions, carrots and potatoes for about 10 minutes
- Add salt & tomatoes and let slightly simmer until tomatoes fall apart around 5 more minutes
- Add peas, season with pepper and oregano
- Bring to boil with closed lid for 2 minutes & turn off the heat and let it sit for 15 minutes
- Ready to serve
- 5 tbs good native olive oil
- 2 chopped onions
- 150g chopped carrots (thumb thick)
- 200g chopped potatoes (2 fingers thick)
- 150g chopped ripe tomatoes
- 500g peas
- salt & pepper
- 5 artichoke hearts (optional)
- Half hand of chopped dill
- 1 tsp dried or fresh oregano
Serves 4 persons
Show me some love, follow & like me!
Want to leave a comment? Do it here!