Switzerland and Cheese! That goes well together.
Hence cooked Swiss Chicken Cordon Bleu with Melanie. Chicken to die for. So yummy and moist! Hmmmm
- With a sharp knife cut a pocket into the chicken breast, avoid cutting to deep – be gentle
- Chop cheese, dried tomatoes & herbs
- Mix with ground fresh pepper
- Fill into the chicken breasts, wrap with 3 bacon stripes & close with tooth sticks to prevent filling falling out
- Crisp up all sides of wrapped chicken breast in hot pan
- Transfer chicken breasts into baking tray, add cherry tomatoes, rosemary sticks & wine
- Let it bake at 200 degrees in preheated oven for 20 minutes
- Ready to serve with fresh bread or some potatoes mash
- 2 chicken breasts
- 75g Gruyere cheese
- 6 dried tomatoes in oil
- Freshly chopped herbs (thyme, oregano)
- 2 rosemary sticks
- 6 slices of bacon
- Fresh pepper
- Handful of ripe cherry tomatoes
- 50ml of white wine
- Olive oil
Serves 2 person
Show me some love, follow & like me!
Want to leave a comment? Do it here!