I was never a big fan of Greek Salad since the feta cubes are so big – but here is the Bulgarian trick, grate real Bulgarian feta over fresh paprika, tomatoes, cucumber & red onions.
Had it in Sofia in the restaurant Avtentichno, it’s a dream!!!
- Peel onion & cut into quarters, then chop
- Wash tomatoes, cucumber & paprika
- Chop them into eatable pieces
- Mix them up and put into big bowl
- Grind feta over the salad
- Add olive oil & vinegar & ready to serve
- 3 red sweet paprika (long version)
- 1 cucumber
- 4 big ripe tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 100g Greek feta (sheep & goat milk)
- 1/3 vinegar
- 2/3 extra virgin olive oil
- olives for decoration
Serves 4 person
Show me some love, follow & like me!
Want to leave a comment? Do it here!