Want a warm & sweet dessert or just something to go along well with afternoon coffee? These Nutella Cinnamon Nut Rolls are just great. And they smell so nice too..
- Generously spread Nutella on the puff pastry
- Sprinkle cinnamon & nuts on
- Roll from both ends towards the middle until both rolls touch
- Brush beaten egg mix from all sides & sprinkle more nuts
- Let it rest in freezer for 30 minutes so you can cut it essier
- Put on baking paper and brush more egg mix & nuts
- Bake in oven at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes, check towards the end to avoid getting too dark & dry
- Enjoy with ice cream and icin sugar topping
- Fresh roll of puff pastry
- 5 tbs Nutella or other sweet jam
- 1 handful nuts crushed into small pieces
- 1 egg
- Vanilla ice cream
- icing sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Makes around 15 pieces
Show me some love, follow & like me!
Want to leave a comment? Do it here!