Quick breakfast option. On the plate in below than 5 minutes
- Avocado and salmon should be at room temperature for better flavour
- Toast bread, place avocado and salmon on it
- Quickly assemble the scrambled eggs (just crack them all into a buttered, hot pan and mix up) and place hot on salmon, which sears the salmon a bit – I love this combination
- Season with salt and pepper – ready to go in below than 5 minutes
- 2 toasted slices of bread
- 1 avocado (smashed or thinly sliced)
- 2 slices of graved salmon
- 2-3 eggs scrambled in pan
- salt and pepper
Serves 1 person
Show me some love, follow & like me!
Want to leave a comment? Do it here!