Buy fresh beef filet and prepare your own beef tartare.
Biggest advantage is you get chunky bigger beef pieces for the tartare. Red onions, capers & soysauce bring a kick.
- Cut beef filet and chop into chunky pieces
- Chop red onions, capers & pickles finely
- Mix tartare with onions, pickles & capers
- Add soy sauce, lime juice, fresh chili & fresh pepper
- Mix all, add salt if desired
- Present with an egg yolk
- 100g fresh good quality beef filet
- 1 red onion
- some fresh chili as desired
- 1 tsp capers
- 3 small pickles chopped
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 2 chicken or quail egg yolks
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp soy sauce
Serves 2 person
Show me some love, follow & like me!
Want to leave a comment? Do it here!